Monday, June 23, 2008

New Pursuit of Happiness



My father-in-law is a hunter. He was thrilled beyond words at my excitment over this new hobby I would like to pursue, at his expense of course! That's what Im talkin bout baby!


I should update my profile to mention my interest in punching things and shooting things.


The bruise is a result of my lack of proper form. I guess I will have to practice LOTS when the PINK right handed bows come in (only left handers in stock in the store where I shot).

1 comment:

Whittaker Woman said...

HI, Thanks for your comment on my blog. I must say I am going to do a post on coming over to your blog because it is the first time I have received a warning from Blogger about the content on this blog. It made me want to come and visit even more. I am wondering how Carlos (my mans) blog has not been blocked. Wow what a honor. Do you know why? H