Monday, October 02, 2006

Laundry=Prayer

I joined an email tip of the day thing called the generous wife (http://www.the-generous-wife.com/) and I got this great tip! I like to throw up little prayers every chance I get but it is usually related to my day. For example, I heard Emery coughing so I prayed for her. Kenneth does not require my attention as much throughout the day and when he does, it may not always be a good thing, HA! So my tip was, while doing laundry, pray for whoever's clothes I am folding. Love it!
Avery-Avery is as surefooted as a deer (Ps 18:33)
Emery-Always stay united with the Holy Spirit and bind her together with peace (Eph 4:3)
Adrian-She is like a hornet, driving out the enemies of God (Ex. 23:28, De. 7:20, Jos. 24:12)
Kenneth-He loves me like Christ loves the church (Eph 6:25)
And PLEASE Jesus, let me out of jury duty!! If I have to go I miss Em's first ever field trip. She will be so very sad. Me too!!! In the matchless name of Jesus I pray. Thas what Im talkin bout!

No comments: