Tuesday, February 12, 2008

His Words

This is a vent. Nothing more. It has not even been 2 weeks since all my surgeries. My floor has never been mopped and things are getting gross. I have found Avery's uniforms in Emery's closet and my socks in Em's sock drawer. Kenneth stayed in bed till after 10am and once he got out, he slept on the couch. He also does not feel good. His ear hurts. This is what he said;
"It is like my body responds to you having a need. When you need me, it is like my body reacts by getting sick or something."

I know what I should be doing and what I should not be doing but then there is what needs to be done and what is important to me. I understand that what is important to me may not be best for me physically but what about my mental needs? My emotional wellbeing should be considered too, right?

I know he did not get sick on purpose. He said he did not mean to get sick on me. And really, if you think about it, at least he has a reason to not help and be there for me. It really is worse when he is fine and still does not step up. Now this is funny considering what God told me about needing and trusting him and all. I am just unsure how to proceed when I have needs, the girls have needs, the house has needs. I believe God meets all my needs. I guess He will find a way to get my floor mopped if I just trust Him. Help my unbelief!! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

No comments: