Friday, February 09, 2007

Quotable Notables

What a dumb, funny title.

Ok so I was going through some older notebooks (which means a few months ago I was using them, I just buy new ones often and hardly ever finish one) and I found some good stuff I had written down. Either notes from church, a book I was reading, something I heard or whatever.

Just thought they were worth hearing agian.


  • If you think about how children are often afraid of the dark, it actually makes sense. We are supposed to be afraid of the dark. We are told often in the bible to be like children. Stay in the Light. Stay afraid of the Dark.
  • Proverbs 11:25 says the greater your generosity, the greater your satisfaction.
  • If you want something you have never had, you must do something you have never done to get it.
  • There is no reward apart from risk.
  • If hunger is not the problem, food is not the solution.
  • Respect means to show courteous regard for someone, to appreciate them, or to show consideration for them. Real respect does not lie and does not cover up a problem, it just means that the truth, no matter how hard, is discussed with kindness and gentleness, showing concern for other's feelings, as well as your own.

there are more but I am tired after fighting off the flu my 3 girls has had the past 2 weeks. I will turn my alarm off and go to bed. That's what I'm talking about baby.

No comments: